Thursday, April 16, 2009

Time to try this again

I suck at this blogging thing. I had envisioned being able to blog everyday. I know its possible as hundreds of bloggers do it everyday. But there is way more involved in blogging than I thought. Life doesn't stop so I can write. It doesn't stop so I can sleep or get better from my cold.
I have been stuck in camp for 7 weeks and have wrote nothing. Its just that my life isn't that interesting when I work. I work 10 to 14 hours in the refinery and sit in my 8 by 10 room at night. I try to find time get the 3 s's in everyday, eat, sleep , and talk to the wife. I tell my stories to my wife, she tells me hers and the kids and its bedtime. I will try to get better at blogging as time goes on. But now the NHL playoffs have begun. Maybe I can start in June......

No comments: